Because the extremists in charge of the Jones Street House of Pain are truly immoral, that's why.
Just a few of today's examples (all detailed at BackwardNC) below the fold. Feel free to add your own.
- Warren Daniel wants to fill the heads of students with the same fecal matter that is in his own head
- The extremist kooks who bring you concealed weapons and concealed nipples now are bringing you concealed poisons: Andrew Brock, Brent Jackson and Mitch Gillespie don't think it matters what kind of poison is used by the big-money fracking interests they work for.
- Thom Tillis's pay to play/quid pro quo begins to resemble former Speaker Jim Black's shenanigans
- The wing nuts finally do something right -- they're going to can the "outlaw Tesla cars" bill -- but presumably only because the automobile dealers didn't cough up enough campaign cash
- The Civitas Institute president has his panties in a wad because the government quit taking photos of people arrested on Moral Monday. He needs those photos for his web site so that he can attempt to deride and intimidate those people. But wait, isn't he supposed to be against wasting taxpayer money?
All of this is detailed, with pictures, facts and commentary, at BackwardNC.
A Very Wise Man Once Said...
...that you should be your own first commenter. :-)
So here's a follow-up on the last item above:
Civitas/Fran claim to be "North Carolina's Conservative Voice", and the hypocrisy, attacks on innocent people and mean streak would seem to back up that claim.
"I will have a priority on building relationships with the minority caucus. I want to put substance behind those campaign speeches." -- Thom Tillis, Nov. 5, 2014