Hi, you. Welcome back to another wild and woolly week of NC politics, BlueNC style. Here's what happened this weekend.
The top story has to be the mysterious multipresence of NC-8 representative Robin Hayes (R), who seems to have the ability to average 90mph on country roads to attend a meeting with President Bush, all the while avoiding appearing in any photos or news accounts. (Vampire?) Working for change put nails in the coffin with Where’s Waldo, Wormhole Edition or Andy Curliss gets manipulated by Robin Hayes, a follow up to Rep. Hayes Plays Where's Waldo from last week. Read these posts.
I'll be less wordy with this weekend's other posts, mostly because I forgot my power cord today and my battery is old.
- Anglico highlighted work by the NC Center for Voter Education on 527s and Transparency.
- A also updated an oldie-but-a-goodie post: remember A Million Miles?
- The Southern Dem: "Allow Me to Introduce Betty Bowers" — funny!
- Anglico points out another quality column in Do Nothing Good Congress.
- TarGator wondered Why are Articles Promoting Gas Guzzlers Now?
- There was some comment coverage of the Lamont campaign injuries in CT.
- Aaaaand old news but new to these pages, here's Johnny Edwards.