My own list, based on a similar list from a post today on Mediaite..
Here are the top 10 things Donald Trump should demand to see next:
10. Dick Cheney's heart.
9. George W. Bush's academic records.
8. Mark Sanford's backpack.
7. John Ensign's staff payroll records.
6. John Vitter's little black book.
5. John Boehner's sunscreen.
4. Paul Ryan's calculator.
3. Nimrata Rhandawa's motel receipts.
2. Osama bin Laden
...and the Number 1 thing Donald Trump should demand to see next:
Saddam's weapons of mass destruction.
Others on another forum came up with a few other suggestions, including Bill Clinton's cigar (or Bill Clinton's humidor).