Some miscellaneous thoughts on a wonderful election.
- I bet that NC goes for Obama since he's already leading and the provisional ballots that will be counted will probably lean Democratic.
- Breaking news! As I type, Ed Schultz says that NC was just called for Obama! Whoo Hoo!
- Congratulations to Larry Kissell.
- Congratulations to David Price! BJ Lawson's followers believe that "residents that took the time to use their brain and examine the issues, clearly gravitated to [BJ's] campaign and message." (See Drew's comment here). I think I'll take pass on using my brain for awhile, ok?
- I couldn't believe how incompetent the Republican Party seemed to be. The State Board of Elections makes this information about me public: Absentee Ballot OK - Voted One-Stop 10/21/2008. But I must have gotten a couple dozen robo calls after that!!??? What's with that?
I made this video to celebrate Republican incompetence:
- And Doonesbury, as usual, hits a home run: