If you haven't read this excellent overview, you're in for a treat.
Here's a quick look at the contents:
* Why Do I Have to Register to Post or Comment?
* What is "Track Changes" and Why Should I Use It?
* Is Content at BlueNC Copyrighted? And If So, Who Owns the Rights?
* How Does Stuff Get on the Front Page?
* Who Are BlueNC's Front-Page Authors, and How Did They Get That Way?
* Can a Front Page Author's Posts Appear on the Recommended Posts List?
North Carolina Politics
* Who Represents Me in the North Carolina Legislature?
Blogging at BlueNC
* How Many Posts Can I Post In a Day?
* How Many Posts by a Member Can Be Front-Paged in a Day?
* How Many Posts Can I Have on the Recommended List?
* How Much of a Source's Material Can I Quote in My Post?
* Can I Use Someone Else's Photos or Graphics in My Post?
* How Do I Format Block Quotes?
* How Do I Create a Link to Another Page or Web Site?
* How Do I Make Text Bold/Italics/Underline/Strikethrough?
* How Do I Add Pictures to My Posts and Comments?
* How Do I Wrap Text Around My Picture?